Summertime

12:52 PM

maybethiswillwork2-resized
sharper-resized

Its been awhile since I've had some outfit pictures to post on here so I had Andrea take a few real quick yesterday before I had to run off to meet my fiance. Even in this little clothes I was melting after 5 minutes outside.. Its officially summertime! I originally threw this together on fathers day last weekend to go out to lunch/dinner and decided to re-wear it so I could finally get some pictures for my neglected blog. Its not that I haven't been dressing blog worthy, I just haven't managed to get any pictures lately.. still need to get that remote and I haven't seen Andrea as often in the last couple weeks. Time to start training Kyle to take my pictures. Anyways, clearly the halter top obsession is still going strong. I think I've worn this top more days than not this week.. oops. I have some super exciting news to share with you guys really soon! It's pretty much official already I just don't want to jinx anything haha

details:

kimono- Arnhem Clothing
top- Aeropostale
shorts- American Eagle
purse- Urban Outfitters
shoes- Birkenstocks via Urban

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. These came out so good! Whats the exciting news!? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool kimono!
    www.paywithpolkadots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it's my favorite! I really like you're recent kimono post, it's super cute :)

      Delete