A Deer Friend

11:55 AM

andrea post 3
andreapost8
andrea post 5

This beauty right here is my incredibly rad friend Andrea from the blog Deer and the Wolf. I would like to start doing posts featuring some of the cool people in my life that inspire me in so many different ways. I'm sure y'all have noticed that I mention her in a lot of my posts so she was the first person I thought of to feature! I met Andrea through working at Urban Outfitters and I instantly felt connected with her. We always talked at work, but once I left Urban last fall we finally started hanging out outside of work a lot more and pretty much talk constantly now. I'm so lucky to have her as a part of my life, she's constantly inspiring me with her generally urban, fun, and more simple style. Plus, how could you not love her hair?! We push each other to get things done and keep on blogging and I love going to events together because she balances me out and keeps me from getting too nervous. Hopefully y'all like these posts because I have another one coming soon!

details:
a lot is from Urban and some thrifted/vintage

You Might Also Like

0 comments