Acid Rain

10:23 PM

IMG_0458
IMG_0529
IMG_0525

Hi guys! I know I've been MIA for awhile now, but I've had some pretty big changes since my last post and hadn't gotten around to blogging about them till now. I began the summer with a very unexpected, but very exciting move to Austin, TX after my fiance was offered an incredible job opportunity. I lived there for the summer and moved back to Houston this past weekend to begin my school semester so we're going to be doing a lot of back and forth for the next year, but I really can't wait to get back to Austin and explore my new city! This outfit was actually from my last week in Houston before the move, but I finally was able to take some today so there will be a new post from me soon. Anyways I'm glad to be back and I can't wait to show y'all some of the great new pieces I've gotten recently!

details:

tank- xxi
pants- thrifted
sweater, purse & headband- UO


You Might Also Like

0 comments