Sweet Summer

6:02 PM

IMG_0900
IMG_0907
IMG_0882
sharper

It might be a little late to call this post sweet summer, but these pictures were taken on the last day of summer last September so I'm a little behind. Still love this outfit though. I'm big into tunics right now, they're so easy to throw on and go. I had a long and rigorous fall semester and a wonderful break, but now I'm back at it in my last real semester! I only have one summer semester after this and then I will officially have my bachelors degree! I can't believe I'm almost there, it doesn't even feel real yet. Hopefully I'll be able to check back with some new posts between now and then, but I have a jam packed semester to get through again. Pray for me.

details:
tunic- free people
bandeau- free people
boots- sam edelman

You Might Also Like

0 comments