On Safari

10:37 AM

w hagrid
hagrid2

I'm finally all moved in with my fiance yayy! ..still not 100% unpacked though. This was the first time I'd really dressed up since moving and it felt goood. It was another one of those days where I was running late to meet Andrea and couldn't decide what to wear.. Originally I had this top on with a faux leather moto skirt which looked badass, but decided it was too much for shopping. Speaking of this top I am currently in the throws of a MAJOR halter top obsession (all caps means business). This is one of maybe five that I've acquired in the past few weeks and I'm not done yet. They're the perfect summer top to throw on with shorts and voila you're done! Plus, I don't have to wear a bra with them making it a double win. Honestly, the more comfortable I've gotten going sans bra in public, the better life has gotten. 

details:
halter top- F21 (I'd also recommend Aeropostale for halters surprisingly!)
pants- last season H&M
sandals + hat- Free People
purse- Heyoka Leather via Free People

You Might Also Like

0 comments