Blowin' in the Wind

3:05 PM

edted2
edited4
edited7
edited better

It's been awhile.. so long in fact that I forgot what program I had been using to edit my blog pics when I went to upload these whoooops.. Life has been good though. I'm taking my last two college courses right now and by the end of the summer I'll officially be a college graduate!! In the meantime, I'm trying to get back into blogging now that I don't have as much going on so if all goes as planned I'll be posting much more frequently from now on.. no promises though ha.. This was one of those outfits that I just threw together because I was running late that just felt right. All I've been wanting to wear lately are breezy maxi skirts and dresses or as little clothing as possible while still remaining decent. I'm so happy summer is finally here, but I always forget just how hot it really is until its back.

What I'm Wearing:

dress| thrifted t shirt| Urban Outfitters  boots| Sam Edelman

You Might Also Like

0 comments