Happy Days

8:49 PM

Afterlight
Afterlight
Afterlight
Afterlight
Afterlight

This is probably my favorite outfit post so far. Stripes and overalls are pretty much always a sure thing. I'm still getting used to getting my picture taken, but there was more ease to it this time. The poses came naturally and we were able to get good photos much more quickly! This is probably just about my favorite shirt that I own. I've worn it countless ways so far, it just goes with everything! I can only hope that it holds up to the constant wear and doesn't fall apart eventually as so many other favorite clothing items have. Also, this is just the best basic purse. It holds so much and was perfect for my trip up north this past December. I had my eye on a Baggu tote for quite some time, but when one of my favorite bloggers Laura of Ascot Friday collaborated with the equally awesome brand Cleobella to create this basic with a twist tote I knew that it was the one. I just love the tassels! There are actually a lot of favorites in this outfit- this is the first beanie I've found that actually looks good on me, the birks which are just the right combo of tacky goodness, and this perfect grandpa sweater I got from Urban years ago and have worn to bits.

details:

overalls- thrifted
top- urban outfitters
sweater-urban outfitters
birks- urban outfitters
beanie- some millinery in the mall of america
tote- ascot friday x cleobella

You Might Also Like

0 comments