Easy Breezy

2:17 PM

smilesmile footsies redone wo jacket flowa

I've been fighting the urge to rewear this outfit daily since I put it together.. This slip dress from Free People is just too great. Perfect for layering now and it will make the perfect easy maxi to throw on come summer. The rest of the outfit consists of many other favorites as well (I probably wear this flannel a minimum of 2x a week..) and it went especially well with my new best friend: namely, this floral headband. I decided to grow my bangs out a few weeks ago because as much as I love em, the upkeep is a pain. However, this in between phase is becoming seriously painful as well, but they're almost side bangs length! woooo! I spent this day with my wonderful friend/blog photographer Andrea running errands and not doing too much else. I love that we can just get together and do whatever, but always have fun. I'm looking forward to seeing her this Friday to play with my new dslr. I got it last week, but haven't had much time to get to know it.. I seriously can't wait to learn how to use it! I've been wanting a new hobby and increasing my photography skills is obviously perfect as it goes hand in hand with furthering my blog! Until next time!

details:
dress, jacket, bra, copper necklace- Free People
flannel, purse- Urban
boots- Anine Bing
jewelry- gifts or vintage

PS: I just got bloglovin so add me if you're on there! :) It's pretty great; it lets me keep up with all of my favorite blogs in one place and suggests other blogs to follow based on who I'm following. I suggest checking it out if you haven't already!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments