Super Delcious Chia Seed Pudding

3:14 PM

puddin ingredients

Hello! I'm finally back to blogging with a recipe for my new favorite breakfast, desert, snack, whatever! This past week was kind of a downer so I didn't really feel like doing much of anything, but I'm trying to get back to normal and lift my spirits and I even have an outfit post ready to go in the next couple of days. Anyways, this stuff is absolutely amazing and I've encountered a lot of different recipes online recently, but this turned out the best for me. It satisfies my sweet tooth without making me feel guilty for eating it so often. I wish I had better pictures so I could better show y'all how delicious it is.

What you need:
1/2 cup coconut milk (I use vanilla)
2 tbsp chia seeds
1/8 tsp vanilla extract
about 1 tbsp honey (I estimated)

Combine the first four ingredients in a jar or bowl and stir. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour, stirring again after 30 minutes to prevent clumping. When you are ready to eat it add the honey and any toppings you desire! I love adding chopped strawberries or craisins to mine, nuts would be great too if I wasn't allergic to them!

I hope y'all love this as much as I do if you try it! Chia seeds took a little getting used to when I first tried them, but now I put them in everything. I love adding them to my oatmeal and I also like adding them to coconut water for a quick pick me up.

You Might Also Like

0 comments