Into the Woods

3:52 PM

ithinkthisisit

I wore this to the second instameet I went to a couple of months ago. This one was set up by Cary Fagan (check out his blog here) and we trekked through a cool wooded area in Sugarland to get some pictures by a tree house built back in there. I can definitely say I'm glad I wore boots that day although I wish they'd had better traction because I slipped and slided my way through the trees clutching Andrea's arm for dear life. Once again it was a fun time and on our way out Andrea took some quick photos of me with my point and shoot for an outfit post. Unfortunately it would seem that my skin was extra pale that day because I was super washed out and I  ended up just using a photo off my phone ha. Thankfully that shouldn't be a problem anymore on my super awesome new camera :D

details:
top- Mink Pink
jeans- Your Eyes Lie
jacket- Kill City
boots, purse, jewelry- vintage

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments