Downhouse Creatives

10:26 AM

downhouse7
downhouse5
downhouse

This event happened a couple months ago, but it seems like instameet ups are becoming a somewhat regular part of my life and I couldn't be happier! This one was put together by Kendall Hanna, an awesome lady I actually met a while ago through working at Urban Outfitters. She is fairly new to Houston and hosted this as an opportunity to get to know some fellow creatives here (feels pretty cool to be referred to as a "creative" as I'd never really thought of myself that way before). This one was a little different from the previous ones I've been to since we met at a cool restaurant in the Heights area (Downhouse) and socialized over drinks and snacks. It's always really nice to meet more people in the Houston area. Especially since it's not always easy meeting like minded souls in such a spread out and industrial city. Plus, Downhouse has some really good fries.

*first 2 photos by Kendall Hanna, last one by Cary

details:
kimono- Arnhem Clothing (another awesome Aussie brand!)
bag- Heyoka Leather via Free People
skirt- Target


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments