Do the Polka

4:50 PM

w text
updated
closeup
another option


wooooo! first post with my new camera! (canon rebel t3) I still have a lot of learning to do, but it was fun to finally use it and get to play with the settings. No auto for me! This is also my first time wearing my bangs down in what feels like forever! Pretty much have little side bangs finally!! Truth be told, I'm in no way into polka music nor do I have any clue how to actually "do the polka," but I liked the sound of it as a title soo.. This is my new favorite dress and it's only $30 at Urban right now! (in store) I might have to add its twin in black to my wardrobe as well if it goes on sale.. I've been craving slip dresses for the warmer weather and have yet to thrift any good ones so I'll most likely be wearing it constantly from now on. Hopefully I can think of some other ways to wear it since currently I can't imagine anything better than this pairing. I guess it'll be a challenge! 

details:
dress and sunnies- Urban Outfitters
boots- Anine Bing
purse- vintage
turquoise necklace- 10,000 Villages
crystal and cross necklace- Empty Casket
bottle necklace- Blue Hand (a really cool little shop in the Rice Village)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments