Cropped Sweater

3:41 PM

IMG_0229
close up

Threw this on to run to Whole Foods in search of shampoo bars the other day. Super easy and comfy. Unfortunately, the search for shampoo bars is not so easy. They only had one brand and I think I want a little more variety. I'm going to order some samples from an all natural (paraben and sulfate free!) company called Chagrin Valley soon and I'll let y'all know how that goes! I finally tried out the self timer on my new camera to take these (getting a remote soon!) and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be to take pictures of myself.. not ready to flaunt it though so I stuck to the front porch as there was way too many neighbors out in the street :p


details:
sweater- Urban Outfitters
shorts- vintage Levis
backpack- vintage 
headband- 10,000 Villages

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments