Instameet

8:30 AM

Instameet 1
Instameet 1
Instameet 1
instameet
I've had a super hectic week.. It seems like all this school work has just snuck up on me out of nowhere.  Thankfully its all winding down. Just one more test to go this Friday and then I'll get some time to catch up before the next round of projects/tests. If you had asked me yesterday I would have sworn it hadn't been more than a week since my last post. time has just flown by.
These pictures are from an instameet that I went to a few weeks ago. I didn't know exactly what I was going to when Andrea invited me, but I'm so glad I went because it turned out to be a lot of fun! If you are unfamiliar with what an instameet is, it's basically just an opportunity to meet up with fellow instagrammers in your area, get to know each other, and wander around your city. I got to meet a lot of new people, take a lot of cool pictures, and explore a different part of Houston than my usual area. All of the above pictures were taken by Cary Fagan, a really cool and talented Houston photographer that I met that day (check out his tumblr and his website). He captured some awesome shots of the event! I only had my iphone with me that day, but I'll be posting some of my pictures soon when I have a little more time. I went to my second instameet a couple of weeks ago and I can't wait to show you some of the pics from that day too!

You Might Also Like

0 comments