Wearing Wallpaper

9:04 PM

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

With the beginning of the new year I've been doing a lot of thinking on goals and the things that I would like to accomplish in 2014.  I've never been a huge fan of making new year's resolutions as they always seem to get broken, but I would like to make some changes and improvements to my life.  One of which is going to be regular posts on my blog.  I always seem to put posting off and stress over it for no reason which was making it no fun for me to do, but in reality I love being able to share my interests, thoughts, etc. with the blogosphere! So with that being said I plan to post at least once a week from now on because I enjoy it and I could definitely use a mental break from school and work to do something that makes me happy.

As far as this outfit goes I threw it together really quickly to go out, but ended up feeling like a badass in it which is always the best kind of outfit.  Probably the leather jacket and studded boots.  The day my friend and fellow blogger Andrea and I took these we were basically running errands and just hanging out. I made the mistake of going to the mall for last minute Christmas presents which is never a good idea so we got out of there as quickly as possible. It was really cold outside.  I was not dressed appropriately and was trying not to visibly shiver while taking pictures.

xx Shel

What I'm Wearing:

Jacket- Free People, Leggings- Black Milk, Purse- Heyoka Leather (via Free People), Boots- Target

You Might Also Like

0 comments