Holy Grail

3:41 PM

image

Here's just a super simple laid back look I through together quickly for school the other day (I can barely get dressed at 6 am most days, let alone dress up..), but I feel like these jeans take everything a step up. They are pretty much the holy grail of distressed bf jeans and  what I've been searching for pretty much my entire existence. The moment I saw them, casually discarded on top of a messy display as I wandered through macys I knew they were  it. They were tagless and tangled up in a pile of lesser jeans.. after trying them on my heart was pounding as I headed towards the register. I quickly sent up a prayer that they would be within my price range and praised the lord when I was told the sale price. The absolutely wonderful sales associate even gave me a discount on top of that. What more could you ask for? Since then I've pretty much wanted to live in them, but unfortunately Houston decided to have a real winter this year and I'm a cold weather wimp so I've had to wait. I've sat down to write this post a few times this past week and every time I would start going through my pictures, decide I was unsatisfied with every single one and go back to doing something else, but I finally settled on this one so here it is. The weather sucked that day so good lighting was few and far between to say the least. The weather was perfect this past weekend and the outfits were good..so of course I didn't get out and get any pictures.


details:

sweater- free people
tank- target
jeans- denim&supply via macys
shoes- secondhand
sunnies- h&m

You Might Also Like

0 comments