Winter Dressing // wishful thinking

2:18 PM

Winter Dressing // wishful thinking


Living in Houston I always get really excited as we start to head towards the fall partially for the cooler weather and a chance to layer and partially for my October bday :).. Generally, when it actually gets cold though (like the past 2 freakishly cold days..) I find myself at a loss for what to wear leaving me wearing almost the exact same thing today as yesterday haha. Every year I think how much fun it will be and I just know I'm going to get creative, etc. and I'm really going to try and go through with that this year.  I thought I would put together an outfit to show you guys what I've been into lately.  I'm really digging simplicity with a bohemian twist for fall/winter to keep it easy when I'm just headed to school,, etc. The leather pants make a nice alternative to my usual jeans or leggings and I have my eye on some much cheaper faux versions that I will hopefully be adding to my wardrobe soon. I always love piling on some jewelry and the body chain would add a nice twist to the basic tee.  I've been after the perfect (read: affordable) leopard jacket since last winter and I think I'll finally have to get one in the next couple of months. And last, but not least: wow that is the best purse I've seen in a long time, I so wish I could make it mine!!
Anways, I'll be posting another more seasonally appropriate outfit than my last one in the next day or two so keep your eyes out for that! I hope you like what I put together!


You Might Also Like

0 comments