On Tacos and Tie Dye

5:27 PM

image
image
image
image
image

So, I've put off starting this blog for a long time now for various reasons.. the most recent being that I just didn't know what to say in my first post, but I guess I'll get better at that. This was my second attempt at taking blog pictures this past summer and it was hot as hell. Not pictured: the sweat dripping off my body. ew. My friend Andrea managed to get a lot of non awkward pictures of me that day which is no easy feat. Another thing I'm hoping will get easier as I go. 
Anyways, I'm excited to share what I find inspiring, interesting, etc. and hopefully meet some like minded souls along the way!

xx shel

I'm wearing: crop top from American Apparel, secondhand shorts, a really cool Vanessa Mooney necklace I'm not sure y'all can see, and my fav bag ever from an antique market

You Might Also Like

0 comments